Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Witness Reports Lit Up White Saucer Shaped Craft/UFO Missouri City Texas

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 16, 2007

Time:  11:07 p.m.

Hi Brian, I just want to report the strangest thing at Missouri City, Texas (Houston suburb).

I believe I saw at least two UFO's maybe three. It happened at 7/16/07 at about 11:07 p.m. and I felt like I needed to go outside in the front yard. I looked up at the stars and it was a beautiful lit night.

It got my attention in the distance on a bright light which I thought was a star, but underneath it was a flashing lighted star (twinkling). It was stationary not moving so it wasn't a plane.

The thing is I ran inside and got my video camera and I turned on the zoom lens and the little twinkling star was moving and looked like a craft. It was really cool, I have to admit it.

I zoomed in on the bigger white star and low and behold it was a bigger saucer shaped craft, white lit up and twirling with three circles moving in like different direction clockwise and counter clockwise. I would have never guessed it without the zoom lens. It looks like a white bright star.

The objects stayed in the sky for a long time cause I checked again at like 7/17/07 at like 1:07 and they were still out there they moved though more northern.

Any reports of sighting in Houston at that time just curious. I have no idea what they were but it was awesome. I think there was a itty bitty one too but that was seen on the video and not sure of it. Anyway any news out there? Thanks for any info.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment