Sunday, January 3, 2021

UFO Moves Erratically Over Armstrong Manitoba

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  September 17, 2007

Time:  Approximately: 11:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Armstrong, MB.

Number of witnesses: 6
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Circles.

Full Description of event/sighting: My friends and I were having a bonfire outside. The sky was super clear and all the stars were very visible, and like usual I would gaze out into the stars, staring at the big dipper.

Then I noticed something weird. Just over to the west I saw a blinking light, at which I was sure was a satellite. Then it stopped and slowly went east, then as fast as I could see, it shot downwards to the S/W just over the Skylake pig barns. It must have been at least 50 feet off the ground, just over the tree-line. My friends saw me staring and they saw it too.

We all ran into the house to tell my parents but my Aunty came outside instead, at first she didn't believe it. But then now everyone was outside, the light slowly moved up and down then side to side and changing colors.

The colors I've never even seen before, but the weird thing was on both sides of the sky we saw 4 blinking lights headed towards the object. All of a sudden the light vanished, but appeared just over the field in the back yard and then shot up. The blinking lights also vanished also.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment