Monday, January 11, 2021

The Canadian Communicator A Paranormal Magazine Winter 2002 Volume 1 (PDF File)

New Posting !

To view the The Canadian Communicator Magazine Winter 2002 Volume 1, please click on the link. https://jmp.sh/84LIdrE

The Canadian Communicator Magazine is a Paranormal Magazine in which I put out back in 2002. This was my first attempt at doing something like this, so it’s really simple and straight forward. I only put out 4 issues of my magazine as it was so time consuming and rather costly, mainly postal rates which kind of killed the idea in the long run.

But I had a blast at putting it together what I did.

I could not have done this without many great articles from folks in the UFO field, such as Stanton Friedman, Peter R. Farley and a host of others, UFO*BC, Dough Yurchey, UFOROM, Alberta UFO Study Group and of course the material I received into HBCC UFO Research which I did own and operate. I no longer operate HBCC UFO Research. But I do own and operate KBCC UFO Research now.

I will scan in the remaining 3 magazines over the next week and add them to the blog here. I hope you enjoy them.

To view the The Canadian Communicator Magazine Winter 2002 Volume 1, please click on the link. https://jmp.sh/84LIdrE

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment