Thursday, January 7, 2021

Large Black V Shaped Craft/UFO Over Windsor Ontario (Graphic)

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Hey Brian, you have to ignore the diagrams in the photo, essentially it nearly recreates the night from my backyard. Incidentally the view is of the North and Northeast , but the big dipper was inverted over Polaris, April 29, 2007 in Windsor, ON. 

The large black V-aircraft  would have been 1/4 the size. It helps show a little detail about it's shape at this inflated size.

I had sketched the earlier event at 21:39 and was still looking up and around the sky when I saw in the northeast a pattern of 7 lights, focusing I recognized and made out the details of a huge chevron-shaped aircraft appearing very solid, still, black and looming low and ominous like an anvil in the sky.

It was truly bizarre to witness. I had the feeling it was motionless yet I could see a falling mist from the leading edges, I counted seven dim white lights on the underside  and yet it travelled forwards and disappeared from view in about  four seconds.

My speculations on this are:

1) It was a B2 Stealth. No. I don't think so. No navigational lights and this appeared quite certainly as a cubic/rectangulic V-shape. Anvil!

2) It may very well be some kind of military transport the type rumored on some internet  sites I've read that are designed to be heavy-equipment haulers/troop carriers and they are a new breed of low-speed but very large stealth dirigible. Hi-Tech Airship.

3) Someone's spying on Uncle Sam, but who?

Thanks Brian -for all your work in setting up and running this forum for people to share their experiences.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form.  

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment