Sunday, January 10, 2021

Bright White Sphere Shot Down The Valley Markham Ontario

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  August 4, 1977

Time:  11:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Markham, Ontario Canada.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: White sphere.

Full Description of event/sighting: Brian, I was listening to the Rense show from last week and I realized that I had a sighting later the same night that Paul I believe his name was had the West Hill sighting.

I lived in Markham due north of West Hill about 10 miles. I really did not see as much as I physically experienced. I and 4 friends were going home from the Roxy movie theatre after watching the 7:00 p.m. movie, and it had just become dark.

I decided to cut through the ravine next to the main street Highway 48 going south toward Highway 7, also known as Wellington Street. As I was walking on the path I saw what looked like a motorcycle headlight except very bright down the ravine as I was making my way alone along the path.

My friends were all walking the long way around as they were too freaked out to cut through the ravine at night. On the path there was a pair of posts, like the old cable guard rail posts from a highway guard rail with a chain across. I knew this was there and was very careful in the dark to find it and carefully step over.

About 10 feet past the chain is where I noticed the light down the valley (ravine). I remember looking at the light for about 2 seconds, and then I found myself on my face on the trail, as I got up there were leaves falling from the trees that I could make out in the darkness, I could just see them.

The light was gone, I quickly made my way up to the highway and my friends were not there so I ran in the direction that they would have travelled and found them behind the beer store.

They were a little shaken and when I finally got them to tell me what they had seen, they said a white meteor had come straight up the ravine just about tree top level. I asked them where it hit, they told me it didn't. It just kept going really fast.

I don't know if this in any way corroborates Paul's story but I never forgot Thursday the 4th August 1977.

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment