Sunday, January 3, 2021

300 Foot Long Silver Oval Shaped UFO Anson Maine

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date of Sighting: March 2006

Time of Sighting: Early afternoon.

Location of Sighting: Over a small pond at the intersection of Route. 234 and the Horseback Road.

Number of witnesses: 3

Number of objects: 1

Shape of objects: Oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: I live in a rural area of Maine about 6 miles from the nearest town. My former fiancé Olivia, who was driving her mother Helen and I were headed to the town of Anson.

As we took a right turn onto the Horseback Road, Helen, who rarely curses, said loudly, "What the hell is that!" she was sitting in the rear drivers side seat. I was in the passenger seat. Olivia stopped the vehicle (1999 Chevy S10 Blazer), and I looked out the drivers window.

Sitting perfectly still in the sky was a huge, about 300 feet long, silver oval shaped something! It looked to be less than 1,000 feet away and was about 50 feet thick. The top of this thing had a reddish glow and the whole thing had markings or corrugations on it. It reminded me of the old Jiffy pop popcorn dome.

This thing made no noise and did not move while we were watching. There were no control surfaces or any kind of cabin or gondola visible and I could see the entire length of it, no ropes or wires either.

The vehicle remained running and no electrical disturbance was noticed. After about 3 minutes Oliva took her foot off the brake and the vehicle started rolling and small stand of evergreens blocked our view for about 10 seconds and when we could see the sky again the thing was gone.

This road has some very clear views of the sky along its length and we kept looking for it, but it was not seen again. It was strange enough an occurrence that you'd think we would have been all abuzz about it, but hardly a word was said for several  hours. 

The next day I drove past the little pond and noticed a round hole in the ice approximately where the thing was hovering. I also noticed a rash on the side of my body that burned and itched for several days, it also hurt, like I had been kicked.

I have talked to people in the area about this sighting and one friend said that he and his sister saw something just like it at the same location 3 years before. Others have seen different things also.

I have also had multiple sightings  at different times as well as 2 incidents with missing time, I will post these later.

Feel free to contact me anytime about this or anything else. Olivia and her mom don't live with me anymore, but they will corroborate the story.

Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment