Monday, December 26, 2011

Formation Of 4 Bright Orange Lights Over Corner Brook Newfoundland

 
Date:  December 25, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi Brian, I live in Corner Brook Newfoundland and last night, December 25, 2011, I witnessed 4 bright orange lights in the sky which seemed to be similar to what you saw in the sky in Edmonton the night before.
 
These lights were in a box shaped formation and then slowly change to other formations and eventually moved to a stacked vertical formation. After they moved to a vertical position, they faded off. 
 
My husband, brother and I watched the lights for at least 15 minutes. My brother is a pilot and he knew they weren't lights from an airplane. Even though they were changing formations they hovered in the same location for that time period.
 
I called the RCMP immediately to report the sighting of the lights, but they said up to that point no one else had called. I then checked the internet for bright oranges lights in the sky and came upon your blog.
 
Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment