Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bright Object Seen In Daytime Over Toronto Ontario

 
Date:  February 15, 2009
Time:  1:00 p.m.
 
Hi all, I also saw this light in sky in Toronto, Canada at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday February 15, 2009. It was so bright and would sort of flash. It was not a steady light. I watched it for a full five minutes and it did not move at all in the sky.
 
I have never seen anything this bright in sky in the middle of the afternoon that did not move.

After reading other entries I feel that a few people have also observed this Light/Object over the past few days. I would like to share thoughts as to what it might be so if you have also observed this please call me at, (Phone number removed).
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment