Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bright Lights Flashing In The Sky Over Welland Ontario

 
Date:  October 1, 2008
Time:  Approx: 10:45 p.m.
 
I Googled a search to find out if any one else had seen the same thing I did last night. I live in Welland and was on my way home from work at approximately 10:45 p.m. on Wednesday October 1st 2008. I was driving southbound on the 406 approaching Welland.
 
I noticed some very bright lights flashing up ahead. There were about 5 alternating lights flashing in a repeating pattern. There was also two bright lights flashing to my left approximately a kilometer from the lights ahead of me.
 
I have been looking in the paper and watching the news to see if there are any comments about it. There hasn't been anything about it. I drive that exact route many times a week. These lights are not a common occurrence. I wonder since these lights were seen on the 23rd of September as well, is this something explainable?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment