Sunday, December 25, 2011

Two Triangular Formations Of Orange Lights Over South Surrey British Columbia (Picture)

 
Date:  December 24, 2011
Time:  Approx: 5:30 p.m.
 
Hi, I'm (name removed), I live in South Surrey in the blueberry fields. Around 5:50 p.m. on December 24, 2011 I saw two triangular formations in the sky. orange spotted lights were flying. The first one was on the west side of the sky and disappeared after 25 seconds after I saw it. 
 
I had enough time to grab my camera and capture the second group of triangles on the east side of the sky forming a perfect triangle. I recorded probably 30 seconds of the triangle shaped lights.
 
There were no sounds and it was super quiet. When the second formation disappeared, I saw a plane fly across the sky from west to east, and then there was nothing. The video is too large to attach to an email. Any more info you have about it, I would be interested in hearing about it.
 
Additional Information
 
In South Surrey there's just a specific spot in South Surrey where all the blueberry farms are located, but I guess you are not from around here so it is kind of useless information. It was in the farm area of south Surrey, British Columbia.
 
The formation disappeared after about 25 seconds when I saw it. The lights were an orange colour. I will attach a screen shot of the video right when the lights were at their brightest in a perfect triangle. In the video they kind of all simultaneously moved together closer at the same time and stopped perfectly in the position of the picture I am sending you.
 
They were in a bigger triangle then kind of moved and stopped together at the same time to perfectly form a smaller triangle.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment