Saturday, December 17, 2011

Coloured Balls Of Light Seen Over Waterdown Ontario

 
Date:  March 24, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Here is what I saw. I live in Waterdown Ontario. Very vibrant coloured lights in the southwest sky at exactly around midnight Mar 24/2011. I and my daughter saw this.
 
I looked at it with binoculars for 5 minutes and saw very intense bright violet, orange, red, lots of green, yellow, almost quicksilver look to it at center not moving at all for five minutes, but I could not make out a shape.
 
Very low on horizon. It moved off then east and out of sight, but not fast.Too big and way too bright for a star or planet and it did not look like aircraft lights flashing etc. That I have ever seen, not even close. Very weird.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment