Friday, December 23, 2011

Large Green Object And Loud Whistling Noise Over North Battleford Saskatchewan

 
Date:  December 23, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:10 p.m.
 
While driving east from North Battleford tonight, December 23rd around 8:10 I heard a loud whistling noise, looking around quickly a large green light passed overhead of my vehicle fairly close heading in a south east direction.
 
This object looked the size of a large garbage bag, but very bright green and traveling at an extreme fast speed, within seconds in vanished, but I thought for sure it would crash in the field within a few hundred meters from me.
 
The light went away fast and this is why I was sure it crashed very close to me, although I could hear nothing or see nothing, very dark out at this time. Very scary considering the noise and the fact that it would have taken me out in a heart beat if it was a bit lower. Any other sightings of this?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment