Friday, December 16, 2011

Unknown Creature Spotted At Island 22 Fraser River Chilliwack British Columbia

 
Date:  August 1998
Time:  Approx: 3:00 a.m.
 
Hi, a few years back I was night fishing along the Fraser river. I kept hearing a sound from down the beach and It was about 3:00 a.m.
 
I looked from my chair as I was bar fishing and could not see anything. 
 
So I looked with my flash light and at about 100 to 150 feet away I could see red glowing eyes. I never told anybody about this, for people would say it was a dog or what ever, but the funny thing is it would have had to be at least six feet tall. Any idea what it could have been.
 
Additional Information:
 
It happened at Island 22, well about a mile down from the camp sites. My flash light picked up the refection's of the eyes and I was just wondering what it could have been. It happened in 1998 August.
 
It was not flying and it was 100 - 150 feet away from my chair on the ground. I never did go and camp there after that.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment