Saturday, December 17, 2011

Two Orange Objects/Lights Over Ottawa Ontario

 
Date:  April 7, 2011
Time:  8:35 p.m.
 
Hi, I just found your sight and the following page:  http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2010/07/orange-object-seen-over-ottawa-ontario.html
 
My girlfriend and I were just watching TV when I looked outside the patio door. At first I thought it was a couple of fireworks shot up. Looked away, but looked right back and realized they weren't falling. I said what the hell is that? My girlfriend and I went out onto our deck and watched them.
 
What were they? Two orange lights in the sky moving from the northwest to the southwest over our building (we are around Bank and Hunt Club). They moved very slowly, but at an unwavering pace. 
 
What was amazing was, for quite a distance, they never moved closer or further apart but kept perfect distance from each other.  I would say we watched them for about a good minute to a minute and a half as they passed overhead until we lost sight of them when they passed over to the other side of our building. 
 
They could not have been that high as we could have watched them for a fair bit longer.
 
My girlfriend remarked at one point that they kind of looking like floating candles ( the flame of a candle, that sort of colour).  I thought perhaps they were fighter planes or perhaps helicopters flying in formation but there were no other light other than that emanating from what could only have been the center of their mass. 
 
Did not detect a real mass or shadow behind them.
 
Anyway, pretty amazing we both feel privileged to have witnessed that.
 
Thanks for reading this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment