Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Total Of Ten Round Orange Objects Over Cloverdale (In Surrey) British Columbia

 
Date:  December 22, 2011
Time:  9:45 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: I saw 6 but my neighbors saw 10.
Shape of Objects: Round and orange.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was out for a run and was heading west on 61A Ave., from 176th Street when I saw 2 orange lights west and a bit south of me. I couldn't always see them as I ran because there were tall trees blocking my view.
 
When I ran onto 60th Ave., and turned north onto 171A Street I could then see 6 orange lights still to the west of my position. They were mostly stationary, but moving a little bit. When the lights moved they didn't move all at the same time, they were kind of meandering around.
 
I had stopped to watch where a couple of my neighbors were also watching. They told me they had originally seen 10 lights all in a straight line streak across the sky from north to south ("faster than you could shoot a bullet") and then stop in their current position.
 
The lights were just below a thin cloud cover and were maybe about 1/8th the size of the moon. As we watched the lights started to fade away one at a time. I decided to run home and get my camcorder and tell my family about the lights.
 
By the time I got home there was only one light left (which my son saw) and by the time I brought out my camcorder that last light had faded away. From my first sighting until the last light disappeared was about 10 minutes.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment