Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Approximately 9 Orange/Red Lights In Formation Above Toronto Ontario (Video And Pictures)


Date:  December 25, 2012
Time:  Evening.

I was cleaning out my car while I noticed strange orange/red lights in formation in the sky.

Firstly I found the formation rather strange because it reminded me of Orion's Belt, however it was low and moving. 


Secondly there were no red/white lights as seen under an airplane.


 There was no sound either. The location where they were noticed is not a flight path either.


The lights almost seemed to be fire-coloured, as if the flames fuelling a rocket. 


Over time some of the red/orange lights disappeared and seemed to move up above the clouds rapidly, as if ascending vertically. I believe that during the course of recording the video that you can observe such a phenomenon. 

If I recall correctly when I first saw them there were about 9 such lights.


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment