Monday, December 10, 2012

Mile Long Glowing White/Blue Cylinder UFO Seen From Winnipeg Manitoba


Date:  Summer 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.

I saw something similar in the south sky from Winnipeg in Summer 2011. I went outside around 8:00 p.m. because I kept hearing lots of planes flying low over the Elmwood area which is not normal.

I looked up in the southern sky and way up there was a approximately 1 mile long cylinder glowing white/blue. I called the family out and every one was in shock it was moving from from west to east and it was massive.

I contacted the Planetarium and reported it. It was not a plane. Having so many planes flying overhead I got the feeling they were avoiding that airspace.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment