Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bright Luminous Green Object With Orange Colored Nose Seen Over Colpoys Bay Ontario


Date:  August 2012
Time:  Early evening.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Elongated.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was on my deck at the back of the house. My house is located on the shore of Colpoys Bay which is part of Georgian Bay.
The object passed over my house heading northwest.

I would estimate the height at no more then a few thousand feet, at first I thought it must be a meteor as it was a bright luminous green with an orange colored nose.

I would estimate it traveling about the same speed as a commercial jet, there was no sound except for a low crackling noise. As it passed over the bay it left a corkscrew shaped cloud of smoke for a short distance and then simply disappeared.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment