Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Green Light Flew Across The Sky Over Hamilton Ontario


Date:  December 13, 2012
Time:  12:08 a.m.

Today is Thursday December 13, 2012 at 12:08 a.m. and I saw a green light fly across the sky in Hamilton Ontario.

It looked light a roman candle, but flew across the sky so could not have been.

I continued to watch the sky as I was in shock. Then at 12:39 a.m. I saw another one I posted on Facebook to see if anyone else saw it, but nobody commented, but I know I saw something.

My e-mail is (email removed) please tell me someone caught this either in a picture or video.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment