Monday, December 10, 2012

Two Bright Solid Orange Lights Flew Over Galt Cambridge Ontario


Date:  November 25, 2012
Time:  Between 5:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.

Brian Vike, my name is (name removed) and I live in Galt, Cambridge Ontario. I was reading what you had posted on Thursday October 11 2012 about seeing orange lights in the sky.

On Sunday November 25, 2012 between 5:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., my brother and I were standing outside when two bright solid orange lights flew directly over my house.

The first light was flying fairly low and at a moderate speed, as the second one seemed to be higher in altitude trailing behind the first light and moving at a slower speed.

The second one almost seemed like it stopped for a few seconds then continued to move. They started to fly further apart from each other and then all of a sudden both lights flew upwards into the clouds disappearing at pretty much the same time.

Both were completely silent, It was pretty quiet outside and both my brother and I could hear no engine noise from either lights.

This sighting lasted maybe 3 to 4 minutes.

This is not the first time seeing an orange light in the sky. Earlier this year in the spring I saw a similar solid orange light flying over downtown Galt, it flew in a straight line for maybe 2 minutes then I lost sight of it.

That sighting was nothing compared to what my brother and I saw last night though, If I only had a video camera on me. It was honestly one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. same thing happend to me july 1 2012in hespler

    ReplyDelete