Monday, December 10, 2012

Very Bright White Lights Seen Toward Hamilton Ontario


Date:  Beginning of October 2012
Time:  Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Very bright white light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were driving home from bingo down Hwy # 6 toward Hamilton. As I was driving I suddenly noticed the brightest white light I had ever seen, parallel to my car but travelling at least 200 miles per hour (I was travelling approx 60 - 65 miles per hour.

It was parallel to my car but approx. 30 feet in the air and disappeared behind some trees. I said to my friend, "Did you just see that?". She replied that she had.

I should mention that this was the third time I have seen this very same thing since I've lived in Hamilton for 31 years. My late husband and I saw the very same thing once when we were driving up Upper Ottawa Street and once travelling down Upper Ottawa Street and about one week apart.

I didn't bother to report same. I just figured I'd be told that I was losing it or it was something from the airport but I know that I saw a UFO and witnessed something that was not of this world for sure.

If anyone else has witnessed this, I would be very happy to hear about. Has anything like this ever been reported?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment