Sunday, December 23, 2012

UFO With Blue Lights Underneath Craft In The Sky Over Etobicoke Ontario


Date:  December 23, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi there, my whole family and I witnessed an object flying erratically in the air earlier this evening around 11:00 p.m. tonight.

I just moved to this building about 2 months ago and don't believe in UFO's, but while I was watching television I seen outside my window something flying around outside.

I live in Etobicoke which is a part of Toronto, Ontario Canada near the lake. Anyhow I almost ignored it, as someone playing with a remote airplane or something, but because of the erratic patterns, I went to the window and watched.

Then called my family over to ask if they could see what I was seeing and they seen it as well.

It looked like there was blue lights under it which we're flickering. It moved up down, far away, then close again. I actually was a bit nervous and trying to make sense of what I was seeing.

But then it looked like it fell and was going smash into the ground and crash, but it disappeared. I waited for a bit to see if it would reappear again, but nothing.

Anyways I thought I'd Google to see if anyone else witnessed this and I guess this is a normal occurrence for this area. Anyways I came across your site and thought if let you know about it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment