Saturday, December 29, 2012

Blue/Green Flashes Light Up The Entire Sky Over Tilbury Ontario


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.

Number of Witnesses: 3 with me, 2 others known
Description: Bright Blue UV-like flashes of light

My boyfriend and I, along with one of our friends were driving along a side-road in our town when I saw what I thought was someone taking a picture in our back seat.

After a minute of curiosity I asked the others if they'd seen the flash of light, and the agreed that they had.

Literally within 10 seconds several (about 3 or 4) of the same giant blue-greenish light lit up the entire sky like broad daylight but only for split seconds of time.

I've never seen anything like it in my life (and I am a lightning storm lover, never have I ever seen any "lightening" like this). There was no sound (no thunder, etc.).

It was definitely something abnormal. My boyfriend insisted we continue to stare at the sky because of how paranormal these colors of lights appeared to be.

My friends unknowingly to the fact that I had seen it on Friday night spoke of it last night and how they saw these abnormal flashes of bright blue light. I found this very intriguing.

Being extremely creeped out that we were not the only ones, I proceeded to look on the internet. It seems to be everywhere and everyone is seeing pretty much the same thing.

I definitely think we have something in store for us, what that is exactly, couldn't tell ya.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment