Saturday, December 22, 2012

20 Unknown Lights Zipping All Over The Sky In Central New Brunswick


Date:  December 22, 2012
Time:  Approx: 5:30 a.m.

Hey, my name is (name removed) and I live in central New Brunswick Canada. I was working a night shift last night and this morning at approximately 5:30 a.m. I noticed a very large bright greenish white light zipping around the sky.

I looked more closely and realized that there were 3 more smaller lights in a straight line. One of them went off in a different direction, and the 2 remaining lights just shut off like someone hit a switch.

When I finally got home I got in bed for about 20 minutes when my fiancé asked me to turn the heat pump off.

So I came out to the living room, turned off the heat pump and looked out the picture window and saw at least 20 of these lights floating around and turning lights on and off, right across the road from me over a open field.

So I got my fiancé and her friend who was staying here up so I was sure I wasn't just seeing thing. I went outside to get a better look and the motion light on my garage turned on when I stepped in front of it.

When this happened all of the lights in the sky went out instantly. Very creepy feeling. I went back inside and turned all the lights off in the house and we all sat in front of the window.

After about 5 minutes of the light on the garage being out, all the lights in the sky came back on.

Most of them took off and I couldn't see them again, but 5 of them stayed behind. A really bright one and 2 others formed a large, but perfect shaped triangle, while one of the other ones flew down towards the ground faster than anything I've seen, the other one slowly flew away and the three in the triangle stayed there until daylight and I could not see them anymore.

I haven't stopped searching online since then and when I saw your story I had to tell you about mine. I hope we can figure out what's going on.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment