Monday, December 31, 2012

Bright Red Lights Over Little Current Manitoulin Island Ontario (Pictures)


Date:  December 29, 2012
Time:  7:00 p.m.

Vike Factor Note: I used the contrast to lighten up the photos which makes it easier to see the red lights.

Hi Brian, I just checked out your website because of something I saw in the sky on Sat. December 29, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. 

I live in the town of Little Current, on Manitoulin Island, ON. 

I was going for a walk and as soon as I stepped out onto my deck, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was 5 bright red lights in the shape of the 5 spots on a die.

The dots of light were moving as one, from the west to the south at a pretty slow speed.

They seemed to be close to earth. No sound.

I ran inside to get my camera, and by the time I was outside again, the 5 lights had almost completely disappeared into the southern sky, but were being followed by 5 or 6 single red lights, equally spaced in a straight line, moving again, as one, following the course of the original cluster of lights.

I was able to take a picture of three of the lights and am attaching the photo, even though the quality is very poor.

The sight filled me with very strange feelings ranging from awe and amazement, to fear.

What in the world was I seeing and what did it mean?

I have looked up similar sightings, and no explanation is ever given. The only thing I read was that it could be a meteor broken up.

This was not falling from the sky. The movement of the dots of light was not random or separate, these light were moving as one, across the sky.

Any ideas?  I would love to hear back from you and hear what you have to say.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment