Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Unknown Creature Spotted At Island 22 Fraser River Chilliwack British Columbia

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  August 1998

Time:  Approxamtlty 3:00 a.m.

Hi, a few years back I was night fishing along the Fraser river. I kept hearing a sound from down the beach and It was about 3:00 a.m. I looked from my chair as I was bar fishing and could not see anything.

So I looked with my flash light and at about 100 to 150 feet away I could see red glowing eyes. I never told anybody about this, for people would say it was a dog or what ever, but the funny thing is it would have had to be at least six feet tall. Any idea what it could have been.

Additional Information:

It happened at Island 22, well about a mile down from the camp sites. My flash light picked up the refection's of the eyes and I was just wondering what it could have been. It happened in 1998 August. It was not flying and it was 100 - 150 feet away from my chair on the ground. I never did go and camp there after that.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment