Tuesday, March 2, 2021

UFOs And Possible Missing Time At Ulster County New York

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  4/29/2011 6/2006 6/2001

Time: All between 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Ulster County New York, Kingston area and Port Ewen area.

Number of witnesses: One on 2 occasions, 2 on one occasion.

Number of Objects: One time only, one two times between 7:00 and eleven.

Shape of Objects: Orb shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I am 32 and am a single mother of 2 boys, ages 2 and 10. I have seen UFOs 3 times in Ulster County. Twice they looked like fuzzy orbs that would appear then vanish, then come back again.

After my first sighting I started having missing and very strange dreams. In one I was told that I was different because of my blood which is A-. My missing time episodes I can verify as I started seeing a therapist.

I am still having disturbing dreams to this day. After my first sighting, paranormal activity started up in my house and several people were witness to that. If you know anything about A- blood having any connection to aliens or UFOs please let me know.

I will gladly go into detail about anything you wish to know about. I hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment