Monday, July 5, 2010

Large Bright And Dim Lights Merge Over Near Cluny Alberta (Two Reports)

Date: July 3, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m. -11:45 p.m.

Hello Brian, on July 3, 2010 around 11:30 pm -11:45 at a resort near Cluny, Alberta, myself along with 4 other family members all witnessed the same lights as described in the other two postings on the website. We saw a large, very bright light traveling towards us followed by a dimmer light. They were traveling at the same speed until the dimmer light in a matter of 10 seconds sped up and appeared to merge with the larger light. They then travelled together into the distance as far as we could see. We all watched this happen and were amazed.

However, this was nothing compared to what I saw on June 20, 2010 around 3:30am in the same location. It looked exactly like the brighter light described above. As it was traveling towards my brother and I, I first thought it was a satellite. It then suddenly dimmed and darted to the left.

I first thought I just imagined it, but then it darted back to the right, then to the left, then forward and then backwards and bolted to out of the sky, all in the matter of about 5-7 seconds. I saw a streak of light for a fraction of a second when it darted out of sight. It was gone faster than a shooting star. This was my first ever encounter of something of this nature. Since then I have been out to the resort twice and I have seen what I believe to be the same or similar light both times. On June 30, it just passed over slowly with no sound, way brighter than a satellite.

I never believed in UFO's until 2 weeks ago! I have a very hard time thinking it could be military because the technology I witnessed was so incredible it was beyond my imagination.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment