Tuesday, July 13, 2010

UFOs In The Sky South Of Minden Ontario


Date: July 10, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi there, I was Googling UFO sightings (as I saw things Saturday night) and obviously came across your site. I am however kind of computer illiterate and wanted to ask you if you had any other sighting reports the same as mine.

I was at my cottage just south of Minden Ontario Saturday night (July 10, 2010) and was on my deck star gazing as it was insanely clear that night, when my mom asks me "what is that up there." I look and quickly respond "an airplane."

It was a couple bright flashing lights heading north. After watching for a couple minutes, I look back and say 'that's not an airplane', as it kept heading north (far too far for a plane) and there was no noise. It also suddenly stopped flying north and made a sharp turn right (a right angle).

This kept heading NE until I lost view behind my tree line. The lights were far too bright/quick/ for a plane. Not long later I notice a 'star', but this time in the south. It was very bright, so as I watched it I noticed it kind of vibrating. It then started moving east and west as well as north and south. But very noticeably! After a while watching this movement, took notice of the two, dimmer stars to the left of this one.

They formed a sideways triangle, but I also noticed that these dimmer ones would follow the bright light (star) when ever it moved. I watched this movement of the 3 'stars' for about 20 minutes, until I could not stand the mosquitoes anymore. Did anyone else see these things?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. I witnessed on several occasions brilliant balls of light in the night sky over Big Hawk Lake north of Minden in the late 90's. One time a friend and I saw a solid white light moving then stopping, moving then stopping all the way across the lake. It was barely above the tree tops. A month later several of us witnessed a similar light making sharp angle turns high in the sky before shooting off in a southern direction.

    Other cottagers on the lake have also reported similar sightings including an elderly couple I have known for years who woke up to bright white light filling their cottage bedroom. They went to the window and watched a ball of white light move through the trees and out over the lake. Another sighting was told to me by my neighbor who was up alone late in the year and he witnessed a bright white light zigzagging across the lake. Several moments later he told me that 2 low flying fighter jets possibly CF-18's came roaring over his cottage just above the treetops and they headed in the direction the light had gone.

    I would love to hear of any other similar reports in the Minden area as it would appear these sightings are not isolated incidents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at my Grandparents house between Kinmount and Minden Ontario sometime in the mid or late 1990s and saw a series of bright white lights flying and or arcing in the sky sometimes like fireworks over the tree tops late at night or early morning.

    ReplyDelete