Saturday, July 17, 2010

More Sightings Over Surrey British Columbia

Date: July 16, 2010
Time: 9:00 p.m. to about 11:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, five minutes ago I just saw another, I don't know what, just like before looks like a star moving across the horizon. It was moving very fast from the southern horizon straight across the sky headed towards the northern, but it got out to the top of the globe, then within a second vanished. Since the first one I saw, which was the footage and the other two which pretty much looked the same and did the same thing as the one I just saw.

I have seen three others since last reporting to you and four which was tonight. Now you have a time estimate, they range between 9:00pm to about 11.30pm. The real scary part about all of this is, after I reported the first three to you, three nights later I was out side around 10:30pm telling my neighbour all about my sightings and within five minutes of explaining, she looked up and said "look at that" (this was my fourth sighting) it was much brighter than the other three and faster and it too vanished after about 30 seconds.

In my opinion these must not be satellites because they range from smaller to bigger and travel from north to south, east to west and all over the place across the sky. So the sighting time tonight was approx 11:05 pm. please let me know if you can do some research and maybe find out what I'm seeing.


P.S. - Also as soon as I looked up at the sky I saw the object and this has happened almost every time I have seen them it kind of scares me to be honest.

I live in Surrey B.C. and there is alot of air traffic because Richmond airport is to the west . The plains fly very low and these are no plains that I'm seeing, the objects that I'm seeing are either way to high like the distance of a star or way to low, so yes let me know and thanks again.


Thank you so much.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment