Saturday, July 17, 2010

UFO Makes Sharp Turns - Slows Down - Stops Over Cornwall Ontario Canada

Date: Throughout July 2010
Time: From 2:30 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.

Hi there, I was reading an article on ufoinfo.com and I seen this email as a contact source, so I was just wondering if you could help me out. For over a few weeks now, on and off I have been seeing the same kind of star shaped light fly from the southwest to the northeast of my town. The object moves very oddly, it takes sharp turns, slows down, speeds up and literally stops then starts moving again.

I've seen this object more then 7 times and it's flying isn't the only thing that's odd about it. On more then one occasion, I watched it turn really bright , like a big star and then shrink to its regular small star shaped and size. It then takes off in the fashion I just spoke of. The first time I spotted it, was when I was walking home from work, which was round 12:30am.

Then ever since that day, I've seen it fly over any where from 2:30am to about 4:00am. I'm not the only one to see it as I have pointed it out to my girlfriend and she has no explanation for it as well. So I'm wondering is there anyone I can contact via the telephone or web mic so that I can explain this story better, or someone who may be able to look into it and possibly give some answers to what it might be. Any help and information would be great.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment