Saturday, July 24, 2010

Unknown Bright Light Observed Over Lacombe Alberta Canada

Date: July 24, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Lacombe Alberta Canada.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was bedtime and I went to lock the inside garage door, but decided to take a look outside. My cat was in the grass and came over to me when I opened the door. I bent over to pet her, then stood up and looked up into the beautiful, calm night sky.

There in the northern sky I saw a bright light in the sky. At first I thought it was a plane, flying close by, but noticed there weren't any other blinking lights. Then within a few seconds the light disappeared, like someone had turned off a light switch. I tried to find any plausible source of the light, but wasn't able to see anything.

I thought it possibly could have been a falling star, but this object did not move or "fall" like they normally do, nor did it leave a trail as it burned up. I am not sure if it was a UFO, but it sure has me wondering what it was! Would be nice to know if anyone else saw it too!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment