Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bright Orange Ball Of Light Over Sherkston Shores Niagara Falls Ontario


Date: July 3, 2010
Time: 10:20ish - 10:30 p.m.

Hello Brian, my sister and family said that last night at 10:20ish-10:30pm they saw an insane bright orange ball of light that moved really fast across the sky over Sherkston shores in Niagara Falls she said it passed by twice and eventually disappeared . She said she took photos I am waiting for these photos today I will be getting them later when my family comes back from the vacation.

I believe this matches all the other entries of there being a orange light running around the past couple nights looks like we have some UFO activity on our hands here.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment