Monday, July 5, 2010

10 Or More Round Orange Objects Over London Ontario

Date: July 5, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:15 p.m.

Hello, At approximately 11:15 pm tonight, July 5th, 2010, my 19 year old daughter and I saw something flying directly overhead. I was sitting on my deck, and had an instinct to look up directly over my head. Above us (not sure how far above) were approximately 10 or so large round objects (appeared as orbs) that were faintly orange.

They were all moving together in a silent, cohesive formation. I do not think that they were in any particular orientation, there were just a cluster of them. They moved quickly and silently, almost floating across the sky.

As soon as I saw them, I told my daughter to look up and see what I was seeing. She and I sat there, stunned for a minute. I went around to the front of my house to see if I could see them, however I think too much time had elapsed.

I went upstairs to see if I could see anything from a bedroom window, but too many trees blocked the view. I went on the net to see if anyone was talking about it, or if anyone had seen this before, and I found an audio clip that pretty much describes what I saw.

I live in the south end of London Ontario. The objects were moving from west to east directly over my house. I am pretty shaken by this experience, because these objects were certainly nothing I have ever seen before.

Is there a way for others who might contact you about this particular event to email me about this sighting? I am eager to have someone to discuss this with that may have seen what I saw tonight. Thanks for compiling this information. I am glad I could tell someone about this. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment