Wednesday, July 28, 2010

UFO Speeds Across The Sky Over White Rock British Columbia

Date: July 26th 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed) and I currently live in White Rock B.C. On July 26th 2010 at around 11:00pm, I was outside in my dark yard smoking, when I looked up to the sky (something I usually do) I spotted this star beside another. A few seconds later, the star I was looking at was no longer sitting in the same spot. At first I thought I was dizzy because the star now seemed to be moving along the sky horizontally heading north.

The UFO was not flashing lights or anything and was moving at a pretty high rate of speed which shows it was not a plane, it was completely quiet and zoomed across the sky in a matter of seconds ( I assumed it was somewhere near the border when it was stationed and sped across to the delta area which took around 5 seconds.

The UFO then started to dim and finally disappear out of view after it slowed down again. This was my second experience seeing the same UFO from last week. It seems to be flying in the same airspace or change directions. Thanks and please let me know if anyone else has seen the same experience around my area. The craft was white, orange-ish. It completely looked like a star.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment