Friday, July 16, 2010

Large Bright Orange Object Seen Over Long Point Ontario

Date: July 14, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 - 11:30 p.m.

Wed July 14 around 11-11:30pm eastern, we were camping at Long Point Ontario. I was out for a walk and I thought I saw a strange "orangish streetlight" among the trees. As I walked around and cleared the trees, I saw a bright orange ball in the sky and it was moving parallel to the beach, so it was going pretty much east.

I thought it was something burning in the atmosphere and after maybe 30-45 seconds it got smaller and disappeared. Pretty strange. When I first saw it clearly, it was pretty big. Bigger than any planets or stars or airplanes for that matter and it was bright orange. I was wondering if any satellites or space junk were re entering the atmosphere?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment