Monday, December 10, 2012

Triangle UFO Spotted Flying Low Over Lakefield Ontario


Date:  November 18, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hi there, I have been trying to post this on your website with no luck over and over again so I thought I would go this route.

I live in the Lakefield, ON area and came home last night, parked my car and ran upstairs to use the washroom. There is a skylight at the top of my stairs and as I got closer I could see what I thought were extremely bright stars.

As I got closer I realized that the lights were not stars and there was some sort of aircraft just above the house. The lights in the middle of it formed a triangular shape and I can remember seeing blue and red lights to the left and right of that.

It was flying really low. I ran downstairs and outside and watched it go across the front field and over the field across the road at a slow pace in the direction of Peterborough.

I called the OPP and airport authority today and no one has any answers for me at all.

I have no clue what the hell it was and am getting no information at all from the authorities.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment