Monday, December 24, 2012

2 Red Objects/Lights Seen In The Sky Over Calgary Alberta (Picture)


Date:  November 24, 2012
Time:  10:02 p.m.

GOD Location - Latitude 51.062965. Longitude -114.05921.

My roommate and I went out for a smoke on my front porch. We were talking about UFOs and stuff.

He spoke up and said, "what the hell are those".

Picture Left: Original as I received it.

To the southeast, I saw 2 red orbs.

They were at a 12 o'clock and 4 o'clock position.

The orb at 4 o'clock position slowly moved to the 6 o'clock position, while the other stayed stationery.

The stationary one faded out and 10 seconds later the other faded out. The sighting lasted about 2 minutes.

Picture Left: Same photo as above, just adjusted the brightness.

I have been taking random pictures of cool looking clouds and have been catching random black dots.

I never see Anthony by eye, but the camera on my phone catches them.

Anyway, there you go.

If you want any other pictures of the random dots, just ask. I send a picture of the area where I saw the orbs, in the daylight. Also a little drawing of the flight pattern, just to be clear. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment