Friday, July 9, 2010

UFO With Blue And Red Rotating Lights Over Kindersley Saskatchewan

Date: July 8, 2010
Time: Approx: 2:30 a.m.

Hello Brian, my daughter and a friend were travelling home from the local 7 Eleven when they came out of the store they noticed a very large bright object in the sky. The object was emitting blue and red rotating lights. The object then, according to the girls (16 and 17) then proceeded to follow them.

They made some random stops to confirm this and then proceeded home to where the girls woke me up to come out and see this object which was now directly above in the sky. The bright object dwarfed any stars in the nearby vicinity. I cannot even guess as to the size of this, but huge would be a good start.

This is not my first exposure with UFOs,I have had several sightings in Nova Scotia prior to our move here in 2008. Since then I continue to see activity basically on a nightly basis. However I have not seen one this large since my original sighting in NS. Most of the ones I see are smaller higher in altitude and tend to not stay stationary. I viewed this for a while but it remained stationary and as it was now close to 4:00am I retired to bed.

Needless to say, the girls who have not witnessed anything of this caliber were all a twitter. I myself having had several sightings and I believe one attempted abduction attempt back in NS. Ok I know that sounds crazy, but because you are what appears to be a serious UFO investigator, I feel fairly objective in sharing this information.

In addition, I have also noticed an increase in chemtrail activity and serious bizarre weather patterns out here in the prairies. Pictures with a digital camera were taken, but I have not had a chance to upload and review. I will forward when I have completed this. Please share you thoughts on this topic. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment