Monday, December 31, 2012

Large Glowing Orange Light In The Sky Over Beaches East Toronto Ontario

 
Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  10:25 p.m.
 
I just went outside for a cigarette at 10:25 p.m. December 31, 2012, and seen right away in the sky a big glowing orange light.
 
This location was in the Beaches East area. It was near the water and was heading east. I called for my roommate because he never believes me when I see them and he is stumped.

I Googled if anyone seen this sighting and found your blog so I thought I would share my story!
 
Additional Information:
 
Sorry, yes, Beaches East In Toronto ON. Thank you for responding to my email.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment