Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fast Moving Object Over Toronto Ontario


Date:  December 14, 2012
Time:  9:40 p.m.

Dear Brian Vike, I am in Toronto and I saw the UFO that was seen on December 14, 2012.

On your website, it says that it was seen at 6:20 p.m. and in Toronto.

I saw it at 9:40 p.m. and it also says that it was going fast, it was going every fast. I was on the top floor in a building and it looked like it was closer. I think that about 2-4 people watched this including myself.

This is what I saw. I was in bed trying to go to sleep, while I was looking out my window I saw 3 orange/red lights, but then I noticed it was a search and rescue helicopter, but after about 3 minutes I saw what I thought and still think is an UFO.

Something it could have been is a meteorite, but I don't think so because it didn't have a tail. It also could have been a military plane or missile that is fast. That is about it for my sighting and I truly believe that it was an alien, thank you.  

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment