Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Triangular UFO Seen Over Tsawwassen British Columbia

Date: June 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

This happened on Friday, June 18th, 2010 at about 11:00pm. I work in the movie industry and we were out on location shooting a movie in Tsawwassen B.C. I looked in the sky at about 11:00pm and I saw three bright white lights that made a triangular shape. It looked like it was turning slowly, similar to a second hand on a clock. Unfortunately I broke my cell that day earlier on, so my cam or video wasn't working.

Their were two other workers with me that did see this, but they are non believers and keep saying they were planes. This shape was in the sky for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then something crazy happened. Each corner with a light went off in different directions. Then a bright one lit up in the middle and turned red and took off upward. I have no explanation what this could have been. I am a believer in UFO's for over 22 years, but this is one that I wasn't expecting to see. I've seen a few before, but just the oval shaped. Did you hear anything of this sighting.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment