Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Star Like UFOs Zip Around The Sky Over Komoka Ontario

Date: July 6, 2010
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Hi everyone, this is in response to, or in addition to the London, Ontario sighting of 10 lights in formation the night of July 5, 2010.

Last night, July 6th-2010, at approximately 23:30 hrs, I watched the western sky from my porch for about 20 minutes. I'm west of London in a rural area. The sky was clear as a bell, stars etc. I was enjoying what I thought were twinkling stars, when quite suddenly three or so 'stars' began to zip and twinkle brighter than the rest.

At first I thought I was seeing aircraft, but that didn't seem reasonable due to the number and the random pattern of flight or bobbing. Whatever it was, or whatever they were, looked no different than stars until they began to flash orange and red quite a bit brighter than the stars around them.

As I watched them move in a northeasterly direction above and toward London, and my house, I had to walk out into the yard and cram my neck to see. Once out on the front road all I could see was a line of lights, very similar to aircraft lights, but still flashing and moving in a straight and no longer erratic line. Then just as suddenly nothing. I wondered if I had imagined the whole display. This is not the first time I've witnessed something like this, but the first time I've done anything about it. Not unnerving exactly, but definitely unusual. Thank you for any help or feedback. Komoka resident.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment