Thursday, January 7, 2021

UFOs In The Sky Over Vancouver British Columbia (Photos)

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  June 3, 2006

Time:  Approximately 2:30 p.m.

These photos are from June 3rd, 2006. I had already been to Queen Elizabeth Park (Vancouver) once that morning to film UFOs. I may have caught something on film the first time around so after I downloaded that batch of items onto my computer I set out to film some more.


It was approximately 2:30 pm. At Manitoba St. and 20th Ave. I turned around and looked up to see a bizarre item that I will call the whitecap UFO. 

The most challenging part of photographing it was finding it in the viewer of my camera so I would use cloud shapes to center the photo in hopes of a clear shot.

One item resembles a dimensional tuning fork or a brush while the other looks more solid. 

They are photos of the same object. I watched for around ten minutes and did not get more than two useable photos. I watched until it was too far away to get another useful shot. I continued walking to Q.E. Park.


Thank you to the witness for the interesting report. Photos are copyright to the owner.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form. 

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment