Saturday, January 2, 2021

Large Cigar Shaped UFO Appears Over Acacia Ridge Australia

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  November 3, 2007

Time:  12:10 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Acacia Ridge.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Large Cigar Shaped Craft.

 Full Description of event/sighting: On Saturday November 3, I came off the Ipswich motorway and under the bridge and noticed a huge cigar shaped craft immediately.  First I thought it was in direct proportion to 3 Holden blimps joined end on end.  I drove slowly in the traffic gazing at the craft all the time and hardly looking at the road.

I was on Granard Road when I saw it, turned  90 degrees into Beaudesert Road and lost sight of it, and then into Boundary Road where I thought I would be able to see it again, instead, in the sky around the same direction was a large 747 that was only a third of the size of what I saw in the air and the 747 was much closer.

The time was just after midday and it was a very clear sky except for 2 wispy clouds. It was so obvious, I thought others would have reported seeing it too. I have reported it in relation to the November 15th Boundary road sighting. People around that area really should keep their eyes open and a camera ready.

I now don't travel without one. I could have gotten very clear images if I had one and do frequent the area. Will keep my eyes peeled.

I can send an image/graphic depicting the event as a saw it out the front windscreen of the car. Just email if you want it and you will get it in hours. Thanks. I love this site.

Thank you to the witness for the really interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment