Thursday, January 7, 2021

Grey Metallic Disc UFO Over Flightpaths of Pearson Airport Mississauga Ontario

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  October 14, 2007

Time:  2:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Flightpaths of Pearson Airport. Mississauga, Ontario.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Grey Metallic Disc.

Full Description of event/sighting: While driving south on Highway 410 and watching a plane fly in front of me. A metallic grey disc, very thin, but about the size of a mid-sized car flies past my vision of the plane and then surpasses the planes speed and is gone.

It lasted about 3-4 seconds. It was traveling rather low, a couple hundred feet above the ground and going from east to west along the Toronto Pearson Airports take off flight routes.

As soon as I seen it I told my wife, "look at that", while trying to get my camera out all while driving, by the time I pulled my camera out it was already gone. A few seconds more I would of had a picture of it.

My wife did not see it. This is also sighting number 2 since September 28, 2007. I will forward proof of that one soon. I am friends with (names removed). The next report I'm going to give you I have 3 witnesses whom also have agreed to come forward. She has a video and I have a video clip, also pictures of it, but this was also at night.

Please let me know how we can send you the pictures and video evidence. I will also send you 2 more photo's that will blow your socks off. Those were on different occasions. My friend's name who shares the evidence with me is (name removed). She will be sending a report to you as well.

Thank you to the witness for a super report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form. 

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment