Friday, January 8, 2021

A Disc Shaped Craft/UFO Halifax Nova Scotia

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  November 8, 2007

Time:  Approximately 7:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: By the Lower Sackville off-ramp.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Disc shaped.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving home from school and getting close to my exit on the highway when I saw an unusually bright white light in the sky. It was far too bright to be either a star or an airplane. As I drove I glanced up every few seconds and noticed it gradually became very dim, then very bright again.

I took the Sackville exit and parked by the bus terminal to get a better look. I got out of the car, looked up at the object and noticed it also had dim flashing red lights. Then, it stopped moving, and began to move backwards.

After about 5 seconds it stopped again, then resumed going in the direction it was originally going. It then descended behind a building, so I got back in my car and drove around the building to keep watching it. When I got around the building, it was gone.


I told my parents later that night, and my mother said the night before she has seen 2 very bright white lights behind my neighbor's house around 6:30 pm, and they were continually fading in and out.

It seems our area is seeing a lot of activity lately. I was shocked to see how many reported sightings there have been in the past year.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form. 

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment