Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bright White Flashing Light In The Sky Over Coquitlam/Port Moody British Columbia


Date:  August 14, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, I happened upon your site when I Googled “flashing lights, Coquitlam”. I’m always checking out the sky being the UFO believer that I am.

Anyway, last night around 9:30 p.m. I was driving home from the Airport through New Westminster and as I was going along Holmes I started to see a very bright white flashing light high up in the sky towards Coquitlam/Port Moody. 

Since I thought I was driving towards it, I didn’t pull over to take a better look. It was really wild and and I could hardly believe my eyes.

Unfortunately I lost it once I got on to North Road. I drove up to Como Lake and along Como Lake trying to pick it up, but no luck so I drove home.

I should have stopped my car and filmed it with my cell, damn! This was no small blinking light. It was huge and blinked about it seemed every 10 or 20 seconds. Cheers.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment