Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Giant Bright Blue Flash Lights The Entire Area Over Mississauga Ontario


Date:  August 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Hey, I saw a giant blue flash in the sky over West Mississauga last night with some friends, it was around 11:30 p.m. or just a bit after. It was bright enough to illuminate our faces and the ground around us.

It was intense, very bright, looked like a blue sun had filled up the sky for a second and then it vanished. It definitely scared us and was hard to say how much area it look like it covered.

It prompted me to Google search the event which led me to your site. I thought maybe alot more people would have seen it. I really don't know what it was I saw.
Anyways, just thought I would tell you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment