Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Disk Shaped UFO Seen In The Sky From Port Moody British Columbia


Date:  August 14, 2012
Time:  9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Disk.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My home is located on the north side of Port Moody. On the crest of a hill overlooking Ioco/Heritage Mountain plaza. I get a great unobstructed view of the south mountain range towards Coquitlam ( Como lake area).

Last night I was taking out the trash and happened to look in this direction. I saw a tiny flickering light object that caught my eye. (I thought I saw the same thing in a different part of the sky a few nights earlier).

This time I went back in the house and returned with some high powered binoculars. I could not believe my eyes, it was a disk shaped object rotating on it's side with extremely bright white, red and blue flashing lights.

It stayed in the same spot for over 20 minutes. During this time I had my sister and son also come outside to take a look. You could see this thing with the naked eye, but far better with the binoculars.

No sound, it was high in the sky, but not far up. Eventually it pulled away very slowly until it was just a hard to see dot. May be towards New Westminster or Coquitlam.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment